4 Hour Skippered Charter on Bavaria 34
Low Season (March - October):
High Season (November - February):
• Up to 10 passengers
• 4 hour yacht tour of Sydney Harbour, with a private skipper
• Experience Sydney Harbour like a local
• Spend time in the hidden bays of Sydney Harbour
• Option to anchor near one of Sydney’s beaches for a swim
• Bring your own catering or we can arrange it for you
• Start from 9am or 2pm (different times available on request)
Our professional skipper will take you on a private four hour sail of Sydney Harbour, taking in all the major sights including the harbour islands that make up the landscape of our city. View iconic Sydney Harbour attractions from the water, including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Circular Quay, Fort Denison, Watson’s Bay, Taronga Zoo, Cockatoo Island, and Luna Park.
*Peak Season and Public Holiday surcharges apply.
What to Bring
Hat, sunscreen, white soled shoes and your camera – you will need it! You are able to bring all your own food and beverages onto the boat or catering can be arranged for you.
Flexible pick up and drop off points
If you’d prefer, we can pick you up and drop you off at any one of these locations. Please be aware some locations are subject to wharf fees, delivery charges and weather conditions.
- Rose Bay Wharf
- Yarranabbe Park Wharf, Rushcutters Bay
- Kings St Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Town Place, The Rocks
- Thames St, Balmain